Apply for our Gold Credit Card
To apply (as the main cardholder) you need to be:
- 18 or over.
- UK resident.
- Earning a minimum of £10,000.
- An existing customer having held a Co-operative Bank or smile current account for at least 7 months (Cashminder, Student and Pathfinder accounts are not eligible).
- Not had any , entered into any or Trust Deeds nor been declared bankrupt within the last 6 years.
- Not in arrears or have not missed more than 2 payments on any credit agreement in the last six months.
- Must be employed full time, part time, self-employed or retired.
- Additional cardholders can be unemployed as long as they’re 18 or over and a UK resident.
It only takes 10 minutes if you’ve got all your information to hand.Please ensure you have read the pre-contractual information, terms and conditions and credit card summary of changes to Terms and Conditions with effect from 13th January 2018 before applying. Apply now
Help for existing customers
Lots of useful information about how to make repayments and keep your credit card safe.Get help and info
Not the card for you?
Take a look at our Classic Credit Card
Get 16.9% APR representative / variable and 0.25% cashback on purchases. Subject to status.View Classic Credit Card details