What will I need for my loan application?
During the application process, you will be asked for the following information:
- Your home address(es) from the last three years
- Your bank account details (sort code and account number)
- Your employer's name and address (if applicable from the past three years)
- Details of any Co-operative Bank or smile accounts you may hold
- Details of your outgoings (such as mortgage/rent, council tax, utilities, TV or other payments)
- Details of your gross annual income and your monthly net income (including any benefits that contributes towards your income)
To support your application you may be asked to provide proof of ID, proof of address and proof of income.