Apply for our personal loan
To apply, you need to be:
- 18 or over.
- UK resident.
- Earning a minimum of £10,000.
- An existing customer having held a Co-operative Bank or smile current account for at least 7 months (Cashminder, Student and Pathfinder accounts are not eligible)
- Not had any , entered into any or Trust Deeds nor been declared bankrupt within the last 6 years.
- Not in arrears or have not missed more than 2 payments on any credit agreement in the last six months.
- At least one applicant must be Employed full time, part time, self-employed or retired.
- Consolidating an existing Co-operative Bank loan is subject to having made at least 6 repayments on your present loan.
- To apply for a joint loan account, both applicants must be aged 18 or over, UK residents and reside at the same address.
Help for existing customers
Lots of useful information about how to make repayments, and what to do if you're struggling to pay back what you've borrowed.Get help and info