- Live Chat
What is Live Chat?
Live Chat lets you type a query directly to a member of our team. It’s quick, easy, and is open 7am-10pm, every day.
We might invite you to use Live Chat, by presenting a pop-up on your screen.
Start Live Chat
If you’re looking to discuss a query about your account, you’ll need to login to online banking first and click the Live Chat button once logged in. To discuss non-account related queries, you can click the Live Chat button above. We're online between 7am-10pm. The Live Chat button will be available providing that there's a member of our customer support team available.
Sorry, Live Chat is offline.
Search our FAQs for help and support
Live Chat is open 7am - 10pm, every day
How we can help you through Live Chat:
Logged in to online banking? Then you can send us specific queries about your account, like:
- Asking us about your payments or transactions
- Checking on applications for new products
- Activating your card or asking for a PIN reminder
- Reporting your card as lost or stolen
- Ordering stationery like cheque books, card readers and more
Not logged in to online banking? Or not a customer yet? We’re still able to help you if you need:
- More information on the products we offer
Help on a product application
- If you’re applying for a new product, we won’t be able to discuss your application details over Live Chat.
- Help getting around our website
- Answers to any banking terms you don't understand
Why do I need to log in to online banking to discuss specific account details?
Logging in to online banking with your username, password, and security code means we can identify you correctly. This keeps your personal information safe and protects you from fraudsters.
Why can’t all of my queries be answered through Live Chat?
Some actions that you may take on your account require additional security measures to the ones mentioned above. If so, you’ll need to use your card reader for things like making payments to new beneficiaries, sending international payments and changing your address. We’ll be able to support you through these processes.